Wednesday, June 27, 2007

"Way Back Wednesday"

I recently received baby pictures of Jared from my mother-in-law, so I thought it would be fun to post pictures of all three of us as babies. We are all right around 1 in these pictures.Jared's right about 13 months here. Isn't he the cutest baby boy you've ever seen? Okay, I know if you have boys of your own then they're the cutest baby boys you've ever seen. But I'm allowed to think that for a couple more months until we have our own. I hope our little guy looks just like him!

I'm not sure exactly how old I am, but I look to be pretty close to one. Hmmm, I wonder where Addi gets those chubby cheeks from??? =) Love the family pic, Mom, Dad & Heather are so cute. (Sorry Nick, didn't mean to leave you out, you just weren't around yet).

SUPERMODEL WORK!

And here's Addison at about 11 months old. I love this picture of her, it always makes me giggle.

Here's another one of her at 11 months where she isn't striking a pose. (Both pictures of Addison were taken by my sister Heather).








5 comments:

Heather said...

I love her supermodel picture!
And Jared was a cute baby,....... that's a bit surprising to me! HA HA

RC said...

I LOVE HER "SUPERMODEL PICTURE", IT SERIOUSLY DOES LOOK LIKE A PROFESSIONAL MODELING PICTURE. SHE IS A "SUPER STAR". WHAT A BEAUTY, YES, JARED WAS A DARLING LITTLE BOY, I LOVE THAT PICTURE. AS FOR THE PICTURE OF YOU HOLLIE GOOD GUESS, YOU WERE NOT QUITE 1 YR. OLD YET IT WAS TAKEN AT CHRISTMAS TIME.

RC said...

PROPS. HEATHER ON THE ADDISON PHOTO'S, GREAT JOB!

Cowgirl at Heart said...

What a cute little boy Jared was..he still is cute, but not a little boy anymore. I still can't get over those loooong legs of Addi's...She is so adorable!

Jamie said...

That is so cute! You just made me realize that ALL my Way Back Wednesdays have been pics of me......how rude of me! I will post one of my husband as a baby next week! Way cute how much she looks like him AND you! Love those pics!