Wednesday, June 6, 2007

REAL QUICK!

I figured out what was wrong with my camera and thought I'd share in case anyone else was as technologically uninformed as me and ran into the same problem. There's a little tiny switch on the side of memory cards that lock it if you flip it one way and unlock it if you flip it the other. Who knew??? I would have never realized it except I happened to notice that there was an arrow that said lock...duh!
Also, on a completely different note, my hubby cracks me up. Most people know that I am annoyingly into editing and correcting everything that I read. (Yes, I'm a huge nerd!) I always read over Jared's school work and help him fix any mistakes. Well, tonight he was reading my previous blog and smugly came into the other room and said "you know there's a typo on your blog". He was so proud of himself. I'm glad to see a little bit of me has rubbed off! =)

4 comments:

Heather said...

I noticed the typo too!! HA HA!! Also, if you figured out your camera, why haven't you posted you pics?

Hollie said...

Patience my dear, patience. Actually I just posted them.

BAMA said...

GOOD JOB JARED!
HOWEVER,
I WIL KNOT SPEEK FO THE TIEPO, VECAUSE I TOO HABE MAID THEM.

FUNNY HOW IF IT WERE ANYONE ELSE, WE PROBABLY WOULDN'T HAVE EVEN NOTICED, IT WAS JUST SO UNLIKE YOU THOUGH. ISN'T IT A CURSE TO BE A HUMAN SPELL/GRAMMAR CHECK.

BAMA said...

P.S. I KNEW ABOUT THE LOCK ON THE CAMERA, I JUST NEVER HAD THE TIME TO CALL AND LET YOU KNOW.

"YOU SO SMART GIRL"