Tuesday, June 12, 2007

IT'S A...

DRUMROLL PLEASE...you probably already guessed it, that's right, it's a BOY!!! I had my ultrasound yesterday and we found out that we'll be having a little boy. We could not be more excited. Everything looked great in the ultrasound, he seems healthy as can be. We thought we wanted another little girl so Addison could have a sister close to her age, but we were wrong. As soon as we saw it was a boy we were ecstatic. Addison's super excited too. She knew all along she was going to be having a baby brother. Whenever we would ask her if she wanted a boy or a girl she would say "boyee", too cute! She's going to be such a good older sister. She is just so lovey. The whole time I was on the ultrasound table she kept asking "k mamma, mamma k?". So I would tell her I was okay, then a couple of minutes later she would ask me again.
I am so glad to know what we're having so I can finally start getting stuff together. Once we were done at the doctor's office we went to Babies 'R Us and got a couple of little boy outfits, they're adorable. We already have name and nursery ideas and I can't wait to start making everything (with the help of my mom & sis of course). I have until the end of October, so I have to get crackin'. Luckily there's not much we need because we still have everything from Addison. We just have to buy a crib and boy clothes of course (I don't think dad would appreciate him wearing pink all of the time)!
I posted some of the ultrasound pictures to show him off. I know, I know, they're pictures only a mother could love but I added them anyway. =) They downloaded really small for some reason so they're kind of tough to make out.

We caught him in the middle of a yawn here, so his mouth is wide open. Here's the evidence that he's a boy!Cute little foot!He's either sucking his thumb or picking his nose in this one (we'll go with the former explanation)! ;)

4 comments:

RC said...

CONGRATULATIONS, WE ARE SO EXCITED FOR YOU, BUT, WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH A BOY WHO WEARS PINK AND PICKS HIS NOSE. SOUNDS LIKE HIS GRANDPA TO US. P.S. LOVE THE MENS ROOM SYMBOL. GUESS WHO! YOU WILL HAVE TO GO TO OUR BLOG TO FIND OUT.

BAMA said...

YIPEE, (I WOULD HAVE SAID THAT NO MATTER WHAT THE RESULT SHOWED) I AM SO EXCITED, I CAN'T WAIT. OK, SO LET'S START DECORATING! WE HAVE ABOUT FOUR MONTHS, SO WE BETTER START RIGHT AWAY. OF COURSE I AM ALREADY ON MY WAY TO BUY SOMETHING FOR HIM. I JUST CAN'T HELP MY SELF. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, BEING A GRANDMA IT IS THE GREATEST. WELL CONGRATS, TO THE THREE OF YOU. P.S. I HAVE HEARD THAT YOUNG SIBLINGS CAN TELL WHAT SEX THEIR NEW BABY WILL BE, HMMMM, MAYBE THERE IS SOMETHING TO THAT? EITHER THAT OR AS I HAVE ALWAYS SAID "ADDISON IS A GENIUS"!!!! LOVE YOU GUYS,

Heather said...

Yay! I love the boys! They are just as fun to shop for, no matter what anyways says. Honestly, they are a little funner at times!

Congrats!!!

Jamie said...

AWESOME! CONGRATS!!!!! I am sooooooo happy for you! I love the ultrasound pictures, the last one is too funny! That is so cool that you will have one of each now. I need a boy! Hee Hee