Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I'm beautiful

Addison's favorite word lately is beautiful. She started out saying "be-a-bowl" but now she's added another syllable and gotten the "t" in there "beau-a-ti-bowl". I love how she says it, it's so adorable. When she looks in the mirror she always says "baby beau-a-ti-bowl" or when she's wearing a cute outfit she points to her stomach and says "I beau-a-ti-bowl".
Usually I'm not ready for the day when I go to get her up in the mornings. Today I happened to be dressed and ready. When I opened her bedroom door she stood up in her crib, pointed her cute little finger at me and in her deep little voice that she gets sometimes when she's being serious she said "mama, you beau-a-ti-bowl". It just melted my heart! What a sweet thing to hear first thing in the morning.

3 comments:

Heather said...

awwwwwwww! that is SOOOOO cute! Can I borrow her?

RC said...

OH HOW SWEET. LOVE THAT GIRL, SHE IS JUST TOO PRECIOUS. WHAT A LITTLE LOVE BUG. IT JUST DOSEN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THAT. OH YEAH, BY THE WAY YOU ARE BEAU-A-TI-BOWL!

Jamie said...

Too cute! Little girls are the greatest! Nikki used to walk around when she was three saying "Mommy, I'm SO hot"! Apparently they are all born with the GREATEST self-esteem ever!