Sunday, July 1, 2007

100 DAY CHALLENGE

I'm a little late getting this started, but today July 1, will be my official start date. I figure this challenge comes at a great time because I have just about 100 days until the baby comes. As we all know once that happens all structure and order is thrown out the window for a little while. At least for me! =) When I first heard about the challenge I was a little overwhelmed and didn't know what to choose because I have so much I can do. Then I kind of forgot about it. Today though, as I was reading my mom's update (great job by the way!) I got really motivated to get started. I am losing my "craft room" because it is turning into the baby's nursery. What I need to do is go through and organize everything (scrapbook stuff, pictures, sewing stuff, etc.) so it will all fit neatly in the office. In addition to this I need to finish Addison's baby scrapbook. When I say finish I mean I need to start it first, as I think I've done maybe 2 layouts. Part of my problem is that all of our pictures are on the computer, I NEVER take them in to be printed out, so I never have anything to scrapbook. Does anyone else have this problem? I know I can print them out myself but I have SO MUCH to do and it takes a ton of ink. I guess my first step is to get prints of all the pictures I want, then scrapbook, scrapbook, SCRAPBOOK! I really need to get this done before our baby boy comes because then I'll just have even more picture overload and I'll be 2 babies behind. So here goes, wish me luck! And good luck to everyone else. Keep up the good work!

1 comments:

RC said...

YES, WE KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAN, DIGITAL PICTURES GO STRAIGHT TO THE COMPUTER. WHAT WE DO IS, ORGANIZE THE PHOTOS IN THE COMPUTER INTO GROUPS, (CATEGORIES) AND THEN BURN THEM TO A C.D. IF WE WANT TO PRINT A LOT OF THEM, WE TAKE THE C.D. DOWN TO WALMART OR SOME WHERE THAT HAS THE SELF HELP PHOTO PRINTERS, AND PRINT OFF THE ONES WE WANT. THIS ALSO MAKES FOR A GREAT BACK UP OF YOUR PHOTO'S SHOULD ANYTHING HAPPEN TO YOUR COMPUTER. WHEN DAD'S QUIT WORKING HERE A WHILE BACK, WE WERE SOOOOO GLAD, WE HAD COPIES OF ALL THE PICTURES, WHEW! THEN IF YOU JUST WANT ONE OR TWO PICTURES, YOU CAN ALWAYS JUST PRINT THEM AT HOME AT YOUR OWN LEISURE. IF YOU NEED ANY HELP LET US KNOW. GOOD LUCK!