Sunday, July 1, 2007

Nursery Colors

We painted the baby's room this weekend so I thought I'd post pictures so everyone can see what colors we chose. I'm really pleased with the way it turned out. The colors look a little different in the photos because of the lighting in the room, but they're close. We still have a TON of touch up to do, but you'll get the idea. Keep in mind that the white separating line you see will actually be a piece of about 2 1/2" white molding (and yes, it will be straight), and the window will be cased in white as well. I'll be sure to post more pics when it's completely finished.



4 comments:

Heather said...

SO CUTE!! I love it! It makes me want to have another one so I can decorate a nursery!!! I bought something to make the little bugger over the weekend. Can't wait to start on it now that I can see the nursery!

RC said...

OOOOOH, HOW ADORABLE. LOVE IT. THOSE COLORS WILL LOOK SOOOO DARN CUTE WITH THE WAY YOU WANT TO DO HIS NURSERY. I'M SO EXCITED TO GET THERE AND HELP YOU. I CAN'T WAIT TO GET STARTED HELPING YOU MAKE HIS QUILT AND DECORATING, HIS ROOM. ALSO TO HELP GET MISS ADDISONS ROOM RE-DECORATED FROM HER NURSERY TO HER NEW 2 YR. OLD "LITTLE GIRL ROOM" TOO MUCH FUN, I JUST CAN'T WAIT. I AM SO THRILLED THAT I GET TO BE A PART OF IT, I LOVED HELPING YOU WITH ADDISON'S NURSERY. I LIVE FOR THIS STUFF. SEE YOU SOON.

RC said...

WOW, THAT IS COOL, HEATHER YOU AND I WERE BOTH IN HIS NURSERY AT THE SAME TIME, EVEN THOUGH WE BOTH LIVE IN DIFFERENT STATES? GOT TO LOVE THE INTERNET. (SEE OUR POST TIMES) ISN'T THIS EXCITING! LOVE YOU GIRL.

Jamie said...

LOVE those colors! So cute! What did you do the white line with a ribbon? I'm so excited for your new baby!