Monday, July 9, 2007

HAIRSTYLES!

Okay so check it out. I am in DESPERATE need of a haircut, so I thought it would be fun to try a new hairstyle. Upon searching for something I'd like, I found the coolest website ever. If you go to http://www.makeoveridea.com/ you can upload a picture of yourself and test out tons of different hairstyles and colors before committing to anything. Best of all, it's free! I could have been on this website all night long. It was so much fun to see how different I can look just by changing my hair, and let me tell you, sometimes it was not cute! So anyway, I thought it would be a neat idea to share some styles with you guys and see what you think. I have three basic different types; short, medium & long. Since my hair is already long, I threw bangs in there to mix it up a bit. Let me know what you think because I am way too indecisive to ever make up my mind. Although I'm even more of a chicken, so who knows, I may end up with a half inch trim. Hee Hee! =)

5 comments:

RC said...

WAY COOL! I CAN'T WAIT TO GO TO THIS SITE AND TRY IT OUT. NOT SURE THAT JUST A NEW HAIR DO WILL DO THE TRICK ON ME, DO THEY DO BODY MAKE OVERS TOO? J.K. :)

OK, DAD WILL KILL ME, SOOOOO BIG TIME, BUT I REALLY LOVE THE FIRST ONE ON YOU, I THINK IT REALLY COMPLIMENTS, THE SHAPE OF YOUR FACE. WAY CUTE! (IT COULD BE A BIT SCARY THOUGH TO THINK ABOUT CUTTING YOUR HAIR OFF, AFTER SO MANY YEARS OF WEARING IT LONG)
SECOND ONE IS CUTE TOO, WONDER HOW THAT WOULD WORK ON YOUR FINE HAIR THOUGH?
THIRD ONE, YOU LOOK LIKE YOUR TWELVE AGAIN, ONLY MARRIED WITH TWO KIDS. HEE, HEE.

LOVE YA

Hollie said...

That's so funny mom, your comment is exactly what I thought too! I actually like the first one best, but I'm sooo scared to go that short. Then I just know the second one won't look the same on me because I don't have nice thick hair. And I told Jared last night that the 3rd one looked like my jr. high school pictures. Kind of scary how much we think alike. =)

Heather said...

I LOVE the first one! I say go for it!!! You are only young once, and with another little one on the way, you may want a shorter do!

Cowgirl at Heart said...

GO FOR THE FIRST ONE! IT LOOKS WAY CUTE ON YOU.....MAYBE EVEN A FEW HIGHLIGHTS AND LOWLIGHTS..CAN'T WAIT TO CHECK OUT THE WEBSITE

Jamie said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the first one. The funny thing is....that's MY haircut, maybe that's why I like it. Hee Hee You would look SO good in short hair, you HAVE to do it!