Wednesday, July 25, 2007

"Way Back Wednesday"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER!
I'm copying my mom for today's "way back Wednesday", but I thought it was a great idea and very fitting. Today is Heather's birthday, so here are some pictures of us together growing up. I am so grateful to have such a wonderful older sister. I could not have asked for a better sister, example or friend. We were always the best of friends when we were younger. Then through the teenage years we still always got along (for the most part, after all sisters do sometimes fight) even though we had our separate groups of friends. Now I am so glad to be the best of friends again. Anyone who has ever met her knows, and as you can see in the pictures, she is a huge goofball which is what I think I love about her the most. She is an amazing example to me of what a mother, wife, daughter, sister, friend and person should be.

So Happy Birthday Heather, I hope it's a great one! Thanks for everything that you are. I love you.

By the way, I'm sure many of you were wondering, but yes she is supposed to be making a fish face not an "I'm scared out of my mind" face. I am happy to report that although it is still not perfect, her fish face has greatly improved since this picture was taken.

2 comments:

RC said...

AHHH, I LOVE THAT PICTURE MONTAGE. SHE IS TOO FUNNY! YES, SHE NOW CAN DO A "FISH" FACE, UNFORTUNATELY, I STILL CANNOT, ADDISON CAN DO IT BETTER THAN ALL OF US I THINK? I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, WHEN WE ALL GET TOGETHER, IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL HOW MUCH FUN WE HAVE. HOWEVER, I GET SO SAD FOR DAYS, AFTER WE ALL HAVE TO GO OUR SEPERATE WAYS, IT'S HEARTBREAKING. THAT'S WHY I LOVE THESE BLOGS, IT HELPS.

Heather said...

Aww! This brought tears to my eyes. Thank you! I am glad that you enjoy my dorkiness, sometimes I think my kids don't quite appreciate it!