Sunday, July 8, 2007

Debbie the Matchmaker!

Anyone who has ever been around my Aunt Debbie knows how AWESOME she is. She is just so much fun! Well I've discovered just one more thing that she's amazing at; finding the perfect dog for the perfect family. I think she should become a professional people/puppy matchmaker. A couple of months ago we had to give our dog away because his type of breed just did not work out with the environment we had for him to live in. So we took him to my Aunt Debbie who worked her magic and carefully placed him in the perfect home (or rather 20 acre farm). A few months later she had a friend call to say that she was no longer able to keep her dog and asked if Debbie could find her a home. Since my Aunt Debbie already knew this dog's personality, she knew that she'd be the perfect fit for our household. BOY WAS SHE RIGHT! Zelda (chocolate lab) fits right in with our family. She is so mellow, obedient, gentle and she's already house trained. Addison is in heaven, she just loves her. Although Addi is starting to get a bit bossy! She's always saying "Olda (that's how she says her name) no wick (lick)". That dog does love to give kisses, but that I can handle. Even the cat is finally starting to come around. We could not have asked for a better dog. Thanks Aunt Debbie!

4 comments:

RC said...

HOW SWEET! ADDISON IS JUST SO ADORABLE, AND SWEET, SHE JUST MELTS MY HEART. SHE DOES LOVE HER "PUPPIES". GLAD SHE WAS ABLE TO GET ANOTHER ONE. ZELDA SOUNDS AWESOME. I THINK THAT IS A PRETTY GOOD IDEA, ABOUT AUNT DEBBIE STARTING A "PET/PEOPLE" MATCH UP SERVICE. SHE NEVER COULD SAY NO TO GIVING ANY ANIMAL A HOME. SHE IS A SWEETIE.

Jamie said...

So sweet! I LOVE dogs....too bad we keep gettig rid of all the ones we get! ;) I can't believe how big Addie is getting! So cute! And, yes we NEED to get together, since we actually DO live close to each other! I have a feeling you'll be following your sister North soon enough though......

Heather said...

Her hair is SOOOOOOO long! She is so cute! (I am talking about Addi!) I need Debbie the match maker to work her magic on me. And adult dog, already trained, mellow, and won't run away.(we have no fence!)

Nick said...

What a cool doggy. I will trade you our two fle bag cats for it? lol. Well any way just thought I'd come see your page. Very cool. Love ya and miss ya tons
-Nick