Sunday, July 15, 2007

Little Miss Thang!!!

Everyday Addison watches me get ready in the morning and she absolutely LOVES make-up. She knows where everything goes and mimics me putting it on. Well the other day she got ahold of some nena (that's what she calls make-up for some reason) and made herself beau-a-ti-bowl! I'm not exactly sure how this happened without me noticing because I was in the same room with her the entire time. A little scary how oblivious I apparently was this day huh? All of a sudden I noticed that she had mascara in her hands, so without even looking at her face I took it, closed the lid and put it away. The next thing I know she's looking in the mirror putting lip gloss on. It was then that I noticed she had actually put on some mascara. At this point it was just such a cute photo opportunity I couldn't pass it up. Although it was not applied very well, it's obvious that she was trying to put mascara on her eyelashes (she got more in her hair) and lip gloss on her lips. She also had the eyelash curler at some point, I didn't get a picture of that though. The last picture you'll see is when I took the make-up away. She was VERY upset. It's a little scary to think that she's already a little diva and she's not even 2! (By the way, just ignore the finger print smudges on the mirror. A little embarrassing hee-hee!)

4 comments:

Heather said...

Those pictures are sooooo cute! What a "smat gurl" she is. Just like her Mommy! She is such a doll too!

RC said...

OK, FIRST PICTURE HOW DARN CUTE. LAST PICTURE, THAT BREAKS GRANDMA'S HEART. POUTING LIPS, AND BIG CROCODILE TEARS, TOO SWEET.

Cowgirl at Heart said...

I remember a sister who did the same thing with our mother's bright red lipstick.....must run in the family. Don't make my Addison cry....! The last picture breaks my heart!

Jamie said...

That is so stinkin cute! Little girls and their makeup! Just take it as a compliment, she wants to be like her mommy. :) She already looks exactly like you, she just wanted to add the "gussy" stuff. Too cute!