Monday, April 7, 2008

Beauty school dropout?

Addison is a total girly-girl (when she's not picking her nose or talking about toots!) and thanks to some helpful influence from Grandma Estes she already has a huge love of makeup and hair. The other morning she asked if she could do my hair & makeup and let's just say I'm not sure she'll be accepted to beauty school any time soon. Judge for yourself!

Aren't I pretty?!















It was so cute because she was so serious while she was doing everything, she was really into it.



She decided she needed a touch of the blue too. Who doesn't?



I'm not sure I should have let her do this because she has asked me every day since to let her do my hair and makeup.

5 comments:

RC said...

OH MY, YOU LOOK MARVELOUS DARLING SIMPLY MARVELOUS! TOO CUTE! SHE IS SO PRECIOUS.

LOOK AT THE JOY ON HER FACE, YOU ARE A GOOD MOMMY.

YES, KNOWING ADDISON SHE WILL NOT FORGET HOW FUN THIS WAS SOON, AND SHE WILL ONLY ACCEPT "IN JUST A MINUTE" FOR SOOOOO LONG.

Jennifer Richins said...

Absolutely adorable! She totally has the posture and poise of a professional. Putting it all in the right place will come. :)
I don't remember doing make-up as a kid, but I totally remember doing grandma's hair. She was so good to let us make her "beautiful".

Heather said...

Thats is SO SO cute. We love the first picture of you, she did a lovely job. Next time we are down we will have to let the girls play make up together.

And I remember doing grandma's hair. She is such a fun grandma.

get an eyefull of this... said...

I love it! So cute. And you Mom are simply GORGEOUS!

Jamie Lynn said...

How fun are you?! I love it! Little girls love to play dress up, and she will always remember little moments like those!