Monday, April 7, 2008

Dear Blaise & Caiden,

(and any of our other nephews, I just happen to know that Blaise & Caiden are the only ones who look at our blog)
I realized after the last time you guys were here that I don't have a whole lot for boys to do at my house. I either have girly princess toys for Addison or baby toys for Urban. We absolutely loved having you guys around and want you to visit as often as possible. So here is a little bribe!

1.) We always have guitar hero ready for you guys to ROCK OUT on! (you know you loved it)
2.) We got a big above ground pool so you guys can swim & have fun and not melt while you're here.
3.) Our neighbors down the street moved away and left two bikes out on the curb with their trash. We thought they'd be perfect for you guys so Jared followed your dad's example and did some dumpster diving. =)
4.) I show pictures of you to my cat every day and tell her good things about you so next time she'll warm up faster and be more cuddly with you.

If there's anything else we can do to make your visits more enjoyable please let us know. We love having you guys around (we love having Avery around too, but we already have fun stuff for her to do) and you're welcome any time.

5 comments:

RC said...

YOU GUYS ARE SUCH GOOD HOSTS! YOU GO OUT OF YOUR WAY TO ACCOMMODATE YOUR GUEST. YOU WENT OUT AND BOUGHT A NEW FUTON COUCH BED FOR GRANDMA WHEN SHE WAS DOWN BECAUSE YOU HAD NOTHING BUT AIR MATTRESSES AND YOU KNEW THAT THOSE ARE TOO CLOSE TO THE GROUND FOR 82 YEAR OLDS TO GET UP OFF OF. YOU DUMPSTER DIVE FOR BIKES FOR THE BOYS, AND GET A POOL, YOU OPEN YOUR HOUSE UP TO ALL US CRAZY'S AT ONE TIME, YOU GOT GUITAR HERO FOR OUR AMUSEMENT. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME! JUST DON'T GET TOO GREAT, BECAUSE I WANT SOME OF THE ACTION TOO, WITH VISITS FROM THE KIDS AND ANYONE ELSE WHO IS WILLING TO DRIVE THE 2 HOURS TO OUR PLACE.
LOVE YOU GUYS,
P.S. THANKS FOR DINNER LAST NIGHT IT WAS DELICIOUS. MMMM, MMMM, GOOD!

Jennifer Richins said...

How cute you are! I love the pleading tone to it all...

Heather said...

That's awesome. The boys are already chomping at the bit to come down, but now they will never want to leave!!! Hopefully we can still come down in May as planned.

And we want to come to Mom's house too!!! I think after all this right now, a nice get away to Mom's is just what I need!!!

Nick said...

I like how you are bribbing the kidos. Real smooth!

Christy Wheeler said...

hahaha I love it! Hollie you are awesome! Those kids love you so much you don't need anything to bribe them! But I am sure they will be extra happy to go visit you again! oh great... now I have to come up with something to want them to visit me more too!