Monday, March 31, 2008

ABC's

I've been tagged, so here are some fun little facts:

A- Attached or single: Marvelously married

B- Best Friend: Husband, mom, sister

C-Cake or Pie: How do you choose between two such delicious desserts?

D- Day of Choice: Probably Saturdays, we usually get stuff done around the house and do something fun as a family.

E- Essential Item: Diaper bag, it's a must with babies.


F- Favorite Color: I've always said blue is my favorite color, but lately I really like yellow. It's so happy and cheerful.


G- Gummy Bears or Worms: Bears, preferrably chocolate covered. YUMMY!

H- Hometown: Born & raised in Southern California, but moved to Las Vegas when I was a junior in high school and now consider it to be home. This is where I graduated from high school & college and got married.

I- Indulgence(s): Hmmm, I'm pretty bad about just eating whatever I want, so this is a tough one. I guess I'd have to say pizza and Cold Stone ice cream.


J- January or July: Since my birthday is in January I'd probably have to say that, but I do love those summer months. Not to mention, 4th of July is always a blast.

K-Kids: I have a two and a half year old girl and 6 month old son...and most days I still want more! =)

L-Life is incomplete without: The gospel of Jesus Christ, my family (Great answer Julie, I think I'll stick with it)

M- Marriage Date: September 28, 2002 (Funny story, the other day Jared had to write our wedding day down for something and he wrote 2003, neither one of us realized that wasn't right until hours later. I guess if neither one of us can remember it's okay huh?)


N- Number of Siblings: 2, an older sister and younger brother. I also have some amazing brothers and sisters in law.

O-Oranges or Apples: I probably prefer oranges, but buy apples more often...gala of course.


P-Phobias or Fears: This is probably going to sound dumb, but I am very afraid of uncovered windows at night. As soon as it starts getting dark I have to close all of the curtains/blinds. I think big open windows are beautiful in a house, but I could never live in one without being able to cover them...I would be terrified!


Q-Quote(s): Whatever! What's the matter with you?! Oh my goodness! You really learn what things you say a lot when your kids start to say them too...I guess I better be careful!

R- Reason To Smile: Urban's giggle, when Addison says "I love you", when Jared brings me flowers or says I look pretty.

S-Season: This one is tough, they're all so great for different reasons. I guess Summer, even though it's super hot here it's fun to go swimming and we usually go on some sort of trip.

T-Tag Ten: I don't know 10 people with blogs, but I tag Mom, Heather, Debbie, Nick, Melanie, Jennifer, Jamie, Christy & Dawniele.

U-Unknown Fact About Me: I don't know if this is unknown or not, but I'm kind of a control freak. I have a really hard time letting people help me, not because I'm proud which is thought by some people, but because I like things done a certain way and I know that if I don't do them myself then they'll probably get done somewhat differently than how I like. I know, I'm a WEIRDO!

V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I didn't eat meat for almost ten years, but now I just can't get enough of it's yummy goodness. I think I'm making up for lost times. =)

W- Worst Habit: I'm not sure, it would probably be best to ask my husband about this one. I have a bad habit of noticing grammatical errors, either in writing or in people's speech. I don't do it on purpose, my mind is just always automatically on editing mode, I can't help it. I try really hard not to correct people though (except for my poor husband) because I know that's super annoying. Although people sure like to point out my mistakes...I guess it's payback.

X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Definitely ultrasounds. It's so amazing to see your babies developing inside of you.

Y- Your Favorite Food: I have a problem too Julie, because I also like ALMOST EVERYTHING. In fact, off the top of my head I can't think of anything I don't like. Pastas are always good, as are tacos, chocolate, ribs, avocados, cherries...Oh I could go on forever!

Z-Zodiac: Capricorn

2 comments:

RC said...

I LIKE THIS TAG, IT IS VERY CUTE AND INFORMITIVE. YOU ARE SO CUTE AND FUNNY WITH SOME OF YOUR ANSWERS, I LOVE THAT ABOUT YOU, TOO CUTE!

O.K TAG I'M IT, AS SOON AS I GET A MOMENT I WILL PLAY, I'VE BEEN SOOOO BUSY HAVING FUN WITH STANLEY, I AM QUITE SAD THAT I HAVE TO SEND HIM BACK.

ALSO I'M A LOOSER BABY, I HAVE NO BLOG FRIENDS, OR FAMILY, OR PEOPLE, OR FOLLOWERS THAT I CAN TAG OTHER THAN THE ONES YOU SO SELFISHLY TOOK FOR YOURSELF. THERE, ARE YOU HAPPY NOW, I HAD TO ADMIT TO THE ENTIRE BLOG COMMUNITY THAT READS MY BLOG ALL 3-4 OF THEM, THAT I AM INDEED A LOOSER, THANKS FOR HELPING TO POINT THAT OUT. OH, I SEE IT IS THAT WHOLE "OLD PEOPLE" THING AGAIN, ISN'T IT, FINE I WILL JUST SIT ON MY FRONT PORCH IN MY ROCKING CHAIR AND WAIT ABOUT 18 OR SO YEARS UNTIL MOST OF YOU "YOUNG" PEOPLE REACH MY CURRENT AGE, THEN REMIND YOU THAT IT SUCKS TO BE "OLD" AND HAVE THE "YOUNG" COMMUNITY THROW YOU AWAY, LIKE 1 PLY TOILET PAPER.

Heather said...

How fun. I will do this later.