Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Your face is a MESS!

We gave Urban his first (and very possibly his last) biter biscuit about a week or so ago and he LOVED IT! I on the other hand hate these things, they are so disgusting. I'm pretty sure that Addison only got one when she was a baby because after cleaning up the mess I realized that I never wanted to do that again. If it's possible, Urban made an even bigger mess. There was grossness everywhere. All over his face and body, in between the creases of all three of his chins, in his hair, in his ears, up his nose and covering the entire high chair. Despite the fact that I was completely grossed out, he still managed to look adorable somehow. It's probably only a face a mother could love, but I thought it was too cute. Here are pictures before and after bath time. You can decide which one you like best.

9 comments:

Melanie said...

lol biter biscuts are so awesome! Tori loved them too and made horrible messes out of them. We've given them to the kids at work too...sometimes we put them in the fridge so they're cold when they first start biting on them. They're still just as messy though!

RC said...

I LOVE HIM BOTH WAYS GROSS, AND NOT SO MUCH (GROSS). THOSE THINGS ARE A MESS, BUT KIDS JUST LOVE THEM! I COULD ONLY GIVE THEM TO YOU KIDS WHEN EVER YOUR FATHER WAS NOT AROUND, WELL, WE ALL KNOW HIS THOUGHTS ON BABIES ANY WAY, BUT, WITH ONE OF THOSE ALL OVER THEM! WELL, YOU GET THE IDEA. I THINK IT IS ALL TOO FUNNY HOLLIE THAT YOU TOO SHARE YOUR FATHERS VIEW ABOUT BABY GROSSNESS, POOR THING, NOT EASY WHEN YOU'RE THE MOMMA!

Heather said...

I think he looks cuter all messy, myself. Ha Ha!!!

He is just so dang cute ALL the time. You may not like biter biscuits now, but when you are older I'm sure you'll like him just as much as Urban does!! HEE HEE!!!

Julie said...

I Love it! I think I Love the mess. Isn't that the way you know he truly enjoyed it?
Hey thanks for all your comments. We really do need to see each other, either in Vegas or in Salt Lake. Either way would be Great!

Jamie Lynn said...

Seriously, those biscuits make me want to vomit! They always lead to the same mess, and the same gross mushed up pieces all over the floor, chair and clothes. YUCK! But, he is absolutely adorable.....LOVE the chunk!

Jennifer Richins said...

Definitely not a face only a mother could love...I think EVERYONE would love that face! He's adorable. He totally has that, "How you doin'?" vibe going on. I love it.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
RC said...

BY THE WAY I LOVED YOUR PLAY ON THE WORDS TO THE SONG AND THE TITLE OF THIS BLOG, "REBEL, REBEL, YOUR FACE IS A MESS".
OF COURSE I GUESS IT HELPS IF YOU ARE A BOWIE FAN!

Heather said...

YOUR FACE IS A MESS!!!!

Ha ha ha, hee hee hee, ho ho ho!!!!