Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Incredible

BABY HULK!

I got this outfit for Urban to wear to church the Sunday before Christmas. I got it in the beginning of December and didn't try it on him until the morning of church. Well, as you can see, he is busting out of it everywhere. In case you weren't sure, the shirt is supposed to be long sleeved, (not just to his elbows) the pants are not capri's and his tummy is not supposed to be showing like he's a Britney Spears wannabe. I had to keep pulling his little sweater vest down because it kept rolling up over his belly. This was a 0-3 month outfit and he was not quite 3 months yet, and his other stuff that was the same size fit. Oh well! I was still going to have him wear it so it wasn't a complete waste of an outfit, but Jared wouldn't allow it. He said that it was too embarrassing for Urban, and probably pretty uncomfortable too. I suppose he was right. I thought it made for some funny pictures though.

10 comments:

Heather said...

Those pictures make me crack up. Seriously, I can't stop laughing!

Heather said...

hee hee hee hee hee hee

Heather said...

ho ho ho ho ho ho

Heather said...

BWAH HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!

RC said...

HUBBA-HUBBA ! WHAT A DOLL. THOSE PICTURES ARE PRICELESS. THANKS FOR SHARING THEM. THEY DIDN'T QUITE RANK A "BELLY" LAUGH FROM ME LIKE THEY DID FOR SILLY HEATHER, BUT THEY DID RATE A SNICKER AND A BIG SMILE. HEATHER PROBABLY ONLY QUIT LAUGHING BECAUSE SHE HAD TO GO TO BED, I HAVE NO DOUBT THAT THESE VISIONS DANCED IN HER DREAMS AND SHE HAD A SMILE ON HER FACE. JUST THINK WHAT A GOOD MOOD SHE WILL WAKE UP IN TOMORROW! :) HEATHER YOU ARE TOO FUNNY, LOVE YA.

RC said...

OKAY, YES THEY CRACK ME UP. DOSEN'T IT LOOK LIKE HE IS TOTALLY SHOWING OFF HIS GUNS IN THE PICTURES. HEY, IF YOU GOT 'EM WHY NOT SHOW THEM OFF. GIGGLE, GIGGLE. HE IS SO CUTE, YOU JUST WANT TO SQUEEZE HIM. LOVIN' HIM!

Heather said...

BWAH HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Heather said...

I hope y'all know I am not laughing at him, I am laughing with him. He is SOOOO cute. So cute it makes me laugh. And laugh, and laugh some more.

Hollie said...

Heather you're a nut! If you think he's funny in pictures you should wait until you meet him in person.
Mom that's so funny, he does totally look like he's trying to show off his guns, but instead of muscles he just pushes out his big ol' gut!

RC said...

HE IS JUST SO DARN CUTE, I WANT TO EAT HIM UP! ADORABLE, I TELL YOU, ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE. STILL MAKES ME GIGGLE.