Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Daddy & Addi's Date!

Jared took Addison on her first date on Saturday. For Christmas Addison gave her daddy a date gift package. She gave him a shirt to wear on their date, a gift certificate to Fiddlesticks for a fun activity and a gift certificate to McDonald's for a bite to eat. It was so cute because they were both so excited for their date. All week Jared kept reminding me not to plan anything for Saturday because he wanted to take Addison out. Then on Saturday morning when we told Addison she had to get ready to go have some fun with daddy she was ecstatic. She's so funny when she gets excited about something because she sings everything she says. So she kept singing "I'm so excited, I can't wait to go bye bye with daddy"! She's also quite the little chatter box when she's happy about something, so we could not get her to stop talking or singing about her day. She wanted to wear a cute outfit and she wanted me to do her hair all pretty and asked me to put pretty bows in her hair too. They went to Fiddlesticks first and played some miniature golf, rode a kiddie roller coaster and played lots of games. Daddy won her lots of tickets, she even won some herself, so she was able to get some fun little prizes. Then they headed to McDonald's for some lunch. It was so cute when they got home because they were both so excited to tell me about their day. I'm not sure who had more fun, Jared or Addison? I'm so glad that they were able to do this together. I think we're going to make this a regular thing, maybe once a month or so. I might even try to sneak in a date myself!
Here she is all beautified and ready for her date. Oh wait, one last finishing touch, gotta have the shades!
One final goodbye, then off they go!

5 comments:

RC said...

HOW SWEET IS THIS! IT JUST DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER. SHE IS SUCH A DOLL AND BOY YOU CAN SURE SEE SHE IS THE APPLE OF DADDY'S EYE, AS SHE SHOULD BE. WHAT A PERFECT AND THOUGHTFUL GIFT. THESE ARE THE THINGS IN LIFE THAT TRULY MATTER, NOTHING ELSE IS NEARLY AS IMPORTANT AS FORMING FAMILY RELATIONSHIPS AND MEMORIES THAT WILL LAST A LIFETIME. REALLY, REALLY AWESOME, PROUD OF YOU.
WELL, TO COPY A COMMERCIAL;
AFTERNOON OF FUN, & GIGGLES, AT FIDDLESTICKS, $?, LUNCH AT MC DONALDS $(MINIMAL)?, DADDY DAUGHTER RELATIONSHIPS AND A LIFETIME OF MEMORIES, $PRICELESS!
THEY ARE BOTH TOO CUTE!

Heather said...

that is so cute. I want to start doing that with the kids too. There is nothing better than one on one time!!!

And that Addison. She is too cute. And I love her outift.

And I guess Jared looked okay too!

Melanie said...

What a cute idea! You could see the excitment in both they're faces. Daddies and their little girls are so cute together!

Cowgirl at Heart said...

What a beauty she is! I just love her to pieces...What a special day for her and Jared...I know I loved spending time with my Dad! It is a special daughter/father thing. However, Urban will feel the same way. I know Kris treasures his times with his dad very much and still wants to do lots of things with him still. What a great gift!

Jamie said...

So sweet! I love to watch daddy's and their little girls! My girls absolutely worship their daddy! He does date nights with them too and I LOVE it! She is so stinkin cute, she looks EXACTLY like you! I love it!