Friday, December 14, 2007

My Elf Name

I got this idea from Heather & Melanie and thought it was very cute. I did this before but accidentally closed out of the page while trying to transfer it to my blog. My first name was something like Floppy Mc Flufferson. So I did it again and this is what I got:

Your Elf Name Is...
Floppy Sweet Cheeks


Now I think the "sweet cheeks" is quite endearing, but I'm still not too keen on the "floppy". Although as I told Heather, I have been feeling a bit "floppy" lately thanks to yummy holiday food I can't seem to resist. So perhaps this name is rather fitting!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I liked sweet cheeks because I had a friends on the sims online that used to call me that as a joke...and I called her hunnie bunnie lol I should send her my elf name, she'd love it!

Heather said...

cute name-y name!

RC said...

THIS WAS CUTE AND FUN, BUT I STILL SWEAR THEY HAD A WEB CAM ON ME.
DAD'S WAS "SASSY SNOWBALLER" AND MINE, IT'S OK YOU CAN LAUGH I DID.
"DITZY SUGAR BUTT"
NOW TELL ME HOW DID THEY KNOW? WEB CAM I TELL YOU. HA, HA, HA, OR SHOULD I SAY HO, HO, HO. :)