Sunday, November 11, 2007

Our Weekend

We had a really nice weekend. We spent most of Saturday with Jared's parents shopping. We had a great time hanging out and going around to different stores. It's always fun shopping with Dianna because she can't resist buying things for people, although I feel bad because she went a little crazy this time (thanks again). =) Our niece Jenna was with us too and came back to our house to have dinner and play with Addison. Addison loves playing with her cousin Jenna, they are so cute together. Then on Sunday I got to see my cousin Jennifer. I made dinner on Sunday night for her, her friend Erin and Erin's daughter Kaya. It's been so long since I've seen Jennifer, I think the last time was at Addison's baby shower. We had so much fun chatting and catching up. We were all always so close growing up, we had so much fun at family get togethers. We definitely can't wait so long next time.

Me & Jennifer

I know this picture is blurry, but you get the gist.

Addison & Kaya hugging each other goodbye. They had fun playing together, it was so cute to watch them.


We added two more things to our gratitude garland that we are thankful for this weekend; grandparents and cousins. We already have one for family in general, but we thought these special people deserved to be recognized again. Jared, myself and our children are so very blessed to have WONDERFUL grandparents and cousins who we have been fortunate enough to be so close to all our lives.

3 comments:

Heather said...

those are cute pictures!

And explain to me how it is fair that you JUST had a baby and look like a little skinny minny again!?!?!

Erin said...

Hey Hollie!
I had a nice visit with you guys too! We will have to get together sometime again! That picture of the girls is too cute! I gotta get a copy!! The top pictures are of my friend's daughters Tori and Kayla. They used to live in San Marcos too. Do you know Lisa (their mom)? Cute blog!!
Erin

RC said...

SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT WEEKEND. FAMILY IS THE BEST!!!!!
YOU THREE GIRLS (JENNIFER, HEATHER, HOLLIE) ALWAYS DID HAVE SUCH FUN TOGETHER. JENI IS A SWEETIE! HOW CUTE ARE ADDISON AND KAYLA HUGGING, SWEET.