Monday, November 26, 2007

My Little Turkeys!


Here are pictures of both of my little turkeys on their first Thanksgivings. Since they were both about the same age (Addison was not quite 3 months and Urban not quite 2) I put them in the same outfit. It was so cute to see Urban wearing the same outfit Addison had worn (there wasn't much she could pass down, it was all too girly). It's funny because on Thanksgiving day after I put Urban in the outfit I was looking at pictures on the computer of Addison on her first Thanksgiving. Jared walked into the room and asked when I had taken those pictures of Urban. I just started laughing and said "that's your daughter". It's a little hard to tell from these pictures because I didn't get a great angle of Urban, but in person they sure do look alike. They both have the same chubby cheeks & double chin, the same old man hairline and similar lips & smiles. In short they're both just absolutely adorable!

5 comments:

RC said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I spoke out loud with laughter in my voice and a big goofy smile on my face. They do look so much a like.

Ahhhhhh...Then a little pout started across my face and a little sadness in my heart because Urban has already changed SO MUCH since we last got to see him, and we missed it.

Thank you for posting pictures of the two "yo-yo turkey butt's" it's so fun to see the similarities.

I'm confident that Addison is the top picture and Urban is the bottom one! (Dad says how do you know for sure?) Because........

I'm the Grandma - so please don't let me know if I am wrong, let me happily bask in my ignorant bliss.

Makes you just want to gobble them up! TOO SWEET

Love you guys, can't wait until this weekend.

Heather said...

They DO look so much alike! How CUTE!
I love that outfit too! Avery had the same one! But if I posted a pic of her, she would look NOTHING like them. She had a perfectly round head and NO hair.

Cowgirl at Heart said...

What adorable babies! Urban is the cutest and an Addison (Hollie) clone for sure....I agree with your Mom that Addie is the top one, see a great aunt knows too! Hopefully I can get there soon so that I can love and hug your adorable babies! We miss you

Nick said...

Wow they really do look ALOT alike. That cool that they got to wear the same outfir for their first thanksgivings :)

Melanie said...

Wow! We actually thought it was two pics of Urban at first...then we read the post! lol too cute! I love the outfit!