Tuesday, August 21, 2007

"Way Back Wednesday"

For today's "way back Wednesday" I tried to re-create a picture of myself when I was little. I used Addison as my model and our poor kitty as her subject. I did her hair the same, kept her pant-less and used an almost identical cat (ours just happens to be about the same size as our daughter). The picture didn't quite turn out though for a couple of reasons. First, the kitty was being very uncooperative. Second, our camera is a piece of junk that doesn't take pictures until what seems like five minutes after I push the button, so I miss the shot and they're usually blurry at that! Third, Addison got a little over zealous while holding the kitty and put her arm right over her face to try to hold her down. I only got two shots and believe it or not this is the better of the two. I didn't want to keep going because by this point the cat had ENOUGH and I was afraid Addison was going to get hurt. Although it was funny because Addison wasn't quite ready to give up. She kept chasing the cat around the house saying "ah mere kitty kitty, ah mere" (come here kitty kitty, come here) trying to pick her up. Oh well, you'll get the gist. They're still cute pictures to look at.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Jason and I cracked up last night when we saw this. That cat is so huge compared to Addi. And I am very impressed with how she TRIES to hold him. It's not by his neck, like Ava hold her kitties! cute post.

RC said...

WAY TOO CUTE! YOU'RE TOO FUNNY!
WE ALL THOUGHT YOU HAD ALOT OF HAIR, LOOK HOW LONG MISS AVA'S IS WOW. THAT KITTY, YOU GIRLS CALLED HIM TIGER, HE WOULD LET YOU DO ANYTHING WITH HIM, YOU PUT HIM IN STROLLERS AND DROVE HIM AROUND, YOU PUT HIM IN A BABY HIGH CHAIR AND PRETENDED TO FEED HIM, HE WAS A SWEET KITTY.

Nick said...

Wow Ginger looks huge! lol Very funny picture Nollie. You should be a reenacter for one of those crime shows!