Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Kids' Bathroom

WOO-HOO! I am finally finished with the bathroom...well almost. I still need to add just a few finishing touches like a strip of molding above the wayne's coating and some cute towel hooks.

I am so excited, I think it turned out really cute!
I am still contemplating adding a few more smaller sized circles. It's
probably kind
of hard to tell from the pictures, but let me know if you think it needs them or if they'd be too much. The purple unit with the baskets in it is what I hung above the toilet instead of a
cabinet. I just put all of Addi's hair stuff and bath things in there since there aren't any drawers in this bathroom. All right, well just wanted to show everyone the finished project since I had mentioned it before.

3 comments:

Heather said...

It looks SUPER cute! I love it. I don't think it needs more bubbles. Good job!!!

Jamie said...

LOVE that bathroom! It is absolutely Frogtastic!

RC said...

YOU DID A AWESOME JOB, WAY CUTE, AND HOW FUN FOR THE LITTLE ONES. SEE YOU ARE CRAFTY, WE MAY HAVE TO CALL YOU MARTHA THE THIRD, OR MARTHA IN TRAINING.