Saturday, August 25, 2007

ARGHHH!!!

I just had to get on here and vent for a second. I am SO MAD at my mom and Heather. Why couldn't you guys leave me just an ounce of the creative craftiness you possess? You guys are so selfish, hoarding it all for yourselves. I'm not asking for much, seriously just a tiny bit will do. What's with the sudden rant you ask? Well I was up until one in the morning (I started at about 8:00) making these silly birthday invitations for Addison's party and I am extremely unhappy with them. Five hours later and they look like this!!! That's it, I give up. I try to pretend like I'm somewhat crafty, but it's just not so. It would have saved me so much time and money to just buy the dumb invitations at the store. Now I know to look at them they're not terrible, but it's just not at all what I had in my head. It's too late to start over though, I've got to get them out. So here's a picture, I made 3 variations. Her party is going to have a puppy theme, that's why there are dogs on them. Anyways, just had to get this off my chest. To little miss Martha and Martha Jr. (aka Mom & Heather) you know I love you and I'm not really mad, just extremely JEALOUS!!!

2 comments:

RC said...

I THINK THEY ARE ADORABLE, I LOVE THEM, YOU DID A GREAT JOB.
NOW I CAN NOT SPEAK FOR YOUR SISTER, BUT I DON'T BELIEVE THAT I AM MORE TALENTED OR CRAFTY THAN YOU, I AM JUST NOT QUITE AS CRITICAL AS YOU ARE, NOW I'M NOT SAYING I'M NOT ANAL OR FOR THE MOST PART A PERFECTIONIST, (BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW THAT'S NOT THE CASE) NICK WHAT IS IT YOU AND DAD ARE ALWAYS TEASING ME ABOUT. ANYWAY, I JUST KNOW MOST CREATIVE PEOPLE ALWAYS SEE THE FAULTS IN THEIR WORK, AND ARE REALLY NEVER 100% SATISFIED. SO YET ONCE AGAIN, YOU ARE YOUR MOTHER'S DAUGHTER.
P.S. YEARS FROM NOW ADDISON WON'T REMEMBER ALL THE EXACT DETAILS, SHE WILL JUST REMEMBER THE EFFORT AND LOVE HER MOMMY PUT INTO THROWING A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY PARTY FOR HER WHEN SHE TURNED TWO.

Heather said...

Well, I don't think that you are not as crafty, but I do honestly think you are a bit WHACKO! I think those are sooooooo cute!!!!