Thursday, August 23, 2007

I've been tagged!!!

I've been tagged with these fun questions, so here you go:

1. What did you want to be when you "grew up?" Are you there yet?
From what I remember I always wanted to be a pediatric physical therapist or journalist/editor. I'm halfway along the path to becoming a physical therapist. I'll finish some day once the kiddos are in school. As for journalist/editor, my passion has turned towards writing children's books which I am in the middle of writing my first one. (I've been in the middle of it for about a year, hopefully I'll gain the confidence to finish it soon.)I also always wanted to be a wife & mom and have been extremely blessed to be fulfilling these dreams!
2. What is your favorite song to dance to while no one is looking? (you know you do it............in the car, while your cleaning.........)
Why I would never participate in such...okay, okay if you must know it's probably "Let's get retarded (it started) in here" by the Black-Eyed Peas.
3. You wake up to find that you have a whole day to yourself, to do whatever you want, what do you do?
Hmmm, this is a toughy! Read, scrapbook and go shopping.
4. What is your favorite "guilty pleasure?"
Oh gosh, I love stupid teeny bopper shows that I should no longer be watching. If I happen to pass a Saved By The Bell, Full House or Fresh Prince episode I can't pass it up. Also newer ones on Nickelodeon like Drake & Josh and the Suite Life of Zach & Cody. Now I've seen very few of these, but they are quite entertaining. Funny story, Jared came home unexpectedly early once while I was watching one of my guilty pleasure shows and he walks into the room, looks at the t.v. then looks all around the house. I'm like "what are you looking for?" and he said "well I assumed that some of the kids (meaning nieces & nephews) were over here since this is on, I didn't figure you'd be watching it by yourself". I felt pretty lame, he still makes fun of me. =)
5. What is your least favorite chore?
I'd have to say vacuuming. Lately it just takes everything out of me. Our vacuum works really well, but it's hard to push, so by the time I'm finished I am POOPED! Actually, speaking of poop I'd like to change my answer, my least favorite chore would definitely have to be picking up dog poop. YUCK!!! Well, you asked!

Since the only people who read my blog have already been tagged, I suppose I will not pass this along.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Have you seen the High School Musicals? I love those shows. I too like Drake and Josh, Suite Life, Hannah Montanah, but I have an excuse. I have a 7 and a 4 year old too. Pretty soon you'll be able to watch those shows without feeling stupid. And if you move up here then we can all watch together.
When High School Musical 2 came out, the kids and I had a TOTAL party. Made cookies, pizza, popcorn, candy, and watched and danced and sang along. It was great fun!!!

Hollie said...

I've seen parts of the first High School Musical, I've never caught the whole thing. They look super cute, I want to watch them. I'm glad I'm not the only one!

DANA said...

I am guilty of watching Suite Life and Hannah Montana.I love keeping up on your blogs I always remember you singing the Taco Bell song which I am proud to say you taught me. And the all time fav. Ice Ice baby.
I sure do miss you

RC said...

HEY CUTIE GIRL, NO SHAME IN THE T.V. VEIWING. I CAN PROUDLY ADMIT THAT IN MY DAY I WAS THE QUEEN OF WATCHING THE BEACH MOVIES WITH FRANKIE AND ANNETTE, ALSO LOVED GIDGET MOVIES. WISH THEY STILL SHOWED THOSE.