Friday, August 10, 2007

I CAN'T BELIEVE I DID THAT!!!

I seriously wonder how I make it through the day sometimes. I did the dumbest thing yesterday, I am still so mad about it! I had two doctors appointments yesterday morning so I was gone most of the day. Well by the time I was on my way home I was barely functioning. I just didn't feel well for some reason. I was hungry and weak and felt like I was going to pass out. Plus, I had my glucose test and we all know how wonderful that yucky, orange, syrupy stuff is that we have to drink. So anyway, as I was pulling up to my house I was just so excited to get inside and eat and relax that I wasn't thinking about anything else. I opened the garage door and just pulled right in. No big deal right? WRONG!!! What I haven't mentioned yet is that I've been painting some wayne's coating that's going up in the kids' bathroom and it was laying on the garage floor to dry. I drove right over the top of it and didn't even realize it until I got out of the car and saw the sheet it was laying on sticking out from underneath the tire. I was still confused as to what happened though. I thought to myself "why is there a sheet on the garage floor?". Then suddenly it clicked. OH CRAP!!! I jumped back into the car and backed out only to find dark black tire marks all over my freshly painted project. Luckily I didn't crack the wayne's coating (try to find the silver lining right?) I just need to re-paint it. The worst part is that I kept reminding Jared not to park in the garage. I must've told him 4 or 5 times, then what do I do? I AM SUCH A MORON! I was so upset that I wanted to cry, but I was too weak and I don't think tears would've come out anyway because I felt dehydrated. Oh well, what do you do? It's really not that big of a deal, I just hate when I do stupid things like that. So I guess we all know what I'll be doing this weekend...that's right, PAINTING! Or perhaps I'll just change the theme of the bathroom from frogs to off-road racing, then the tire marks will fit right in. =) Once I get the bathroom done I'll post pictures for everyone to see.

3 comments:

Heather said...

oh no! That is funny though! Sounds like something I would do too! Have fun re-painting!

RC said...

YOU ARE YOUR MOTHER'S DAUGHTER! :}

Nick said...

That sounds like something id do! I think its funny how you kept telling Jared not to then you did it HaHa. Keep up the good work ;)