Monday, January 5, 2009

I love to see the Temple

It is always such a beautiful and spiritual experience to be on temple grounds. I love the Salt Lake Temple. It is absolutely gorgeous, especially at Christmas time. We went to see all of the lights and Nativity scene the day after Christmas. It was FREEZING and there were a ton of people there, but it was still very peaceful. I love the way the temple makes me feel. I've never been inside the Salt Lake Temple and I can't wait to do a session there. In fact one of my New Year's resolutions is to attend the temple regularly.

2 comments:

RC said...

IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL, I'M SO GLAD WE ALL WERE ABLE TO GO AND BRAVE THE COLD.

Heather said...

i think next year we should bring portable heaters with us and make jason follow us around with one.