Sunday, January 18, 2009

Family Fun!


Can I just say that I love Jared's family? I am so thankful and feel so blessed that we have such wonderful family on both sides of our marriage.


One of Jared's cousins Zach is a vocal major at BYU and had his final performance this weekend. His parents, Jared's Uncle Mike & Aunt Gloria, along with one of his brothers Eli came down for the event. Since they were just a couple of hours away we had the opportunity to go visit them tonight and have dinner together. We had so much fun. They are a great group of people. Zach made us all some YUMMY chimichangas. Then he and some of his friends provided some music by singing and playing the piano while Addison & Urban danced for us. It was beautiful, they are all VERY talented! After that we just sat around and talked & laughed and played some wii. I wish we all lived closer, I would love to be able to see everybody more often.

5 comments:

RC said...

SOUNDS LIKE GREAT FUN. THAT'S NEAT (ISN'T THAT A THROW BACK WORD) THAT YOU WERE ABLE TO GO VISIT THEM.

O.K. I MUST ASK, . . .

TWO BLACK EYE'S ???

OUCH, POOR BABY, HUGS FROM ME.

(I'M GOING TO SAY, AAAAA, BASKETBALL TO THE NOSE?)

Hollie said...

That's so funny. I didn't even notice that until you said something. Actually it must just be some glitch in the photo. Maybe it happened when I was trying to get rid of his red eyes. Hmmm, I'll have to try to fix that! =)

Nick said...

Maybe it's black eye's maybe its Maybelline!

All joking aside though, sounds like you guys had fin :)

Nick said...

fin? of corse I mean fun

Heather said...

Sounds fun!!!

And am I missing something about the black eyes?