Friday, January 23, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY-O!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
YOU LIVE IN A ZOO
YOU LOOK LIKE A MONKEY
AND YOU SMELL LIKE ONE TOO!





Here's a picture of the cake I made for you. Too bad you won't be able to help us eat it. =) I'm sure you already got my present, I mailed it weeks ago. It was a trip to the NASCAR Hall of Fame along with a meet-n-greet luncheon with the Hendricks racers and a one on one racing session with Jeff Gordon! But hopefully you already got it because it can't be duplicated. =)

I wish we could all be together for your birthday. We'll have to have a big party next time we all see eachother. Hope you have a wonderful day! We love you.

3 comments:

Heather said...

That's an AWESOME present!!! Puts mine to shame. We got him tickets for an Alaskan cruise. He gets the captians suite, and they were going to even GIVE him the cruise liner when they docked at port, to keep, forever. I think he got it on the same day he got yours. I know he'll be so excited. He really does have lovely children!!!

RC said...

Sorry girls I gave your Dad the best present ever, I mean really how could any present ever top the gift I gave him.........

You Kids!

Nice try though.

Love you guys, never a dull moment.

Nick said...

Man you guys got him such great gifts! I feel horrible I went over to see Dad on his B-day with a giant Hersey bar thinking I was doing good, then he had a sign up on his door saying "gone on a cruise" then a few minutes later Jeff Gordons car came down the street with Dad in it! Thanks for shadowing over me! lol