Thursday, October 30, 2008

Trunk-or-Treat

Tonight was our ward Halloween party. We had donuts & hot chocolate and the kids went trunk-or-treating. Addison and Urban looked ADORABLE. I want them to wear their costumes every single day. Addison didn't want to be a cheerleader at first but she finally came around and I'm so glad. She makes a perfect cheerleader. And I was kind of bummed at first that Urban was going to be Scooby because I was trying to find a different costume for him that I just wasn't able to find. But he was the cutest Scooby-Doo ever! Everyone loved their costumes and they had a blast getting candy (of course) and watching all of the other kids who were dressed up so cute. I was a little surprised that more adults didn't dress up though. I think there were probably only 4 other grown-ups besides Jared & me who wore costumes. I was a witch & Jared was a 70's basketball player (for those of you who couldn't tell). Since Jared & Addi's costumes coordinated we taught Addison the "Daddy, daddy, he's our man. If he can't do it no one can!" cheer. Here she is performing it.Ready, okay!

Mid-cheer

Yay! Woo-Hoo! Go Daddy!

She's so dang cute, I love that girl!

Oh, and just to clarify (since they have the same colors), she is a UNLV cheerleader not a U of U cheerleader. I gotta stay true to my school no matter where I live. =)

I'll post pictures of Urban tomorrow once I put him back in his costume. I didn't get my camera out until I had already taken his costume off.

5 comments:

jori-o said...

Awww...little girls cheering for their daddies are the BEST! Go Addison!

Heather said...

So fun!!!

I love her cheer!

No one really dressed up at ours either! What is going on around here??

RC said...

GIVE ME A A
GIVE ME A D
GIVE ME A O
GIVE ME A R
GIVE ME A A
GIVE ME A B
GIVE ME A L
GIVE ME A E

WHAT'S THAT SPELL ? .........

ADDISON !

SHE LOOKS SO DANG CUTE! ! !
YOU ALL DO, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE PICTURES OF URBAN. I LOVE THAT YOU ALL DRESSED UP, THE REST OF THE PARTY POOPERS DON'T KNOW WHAT FUN THEY ARE MISSING.

Jennifer Richins said...

Um...adorable is an understatement. She looks so cute in her costume and I would have loved to see her cheer. Next time you'll have to try and get her on video.

Anonymous said...

I can just picture her in my head doing her little cheer with her little expression. Hollie you and Jared are very lucky to have those two wonderful blessing in your life.
Love you Julie