Thursday, October 30, 2008

BOO!!!

Did I scare you?


We went "boo-ing" last night and made these cute little goodies.

We put some silly toys and treats in the bag and Addison helped me make the cookies. She was so excited about all the shapes we were using. Ever since we got "boo-ed" a couple of nights ago she's been excited to do it to someone else. When I explained to her what was going to happen (that we would quietly go to someone's door and put the treats down then knock and run away and hide) she just listened intently with a huge smile. When I was finished she said "that sounds like so much fun, it's a good story to me!" So Daddy & Urban stayed in the get away car while Addison and I delivered the goodies to the door. She did a great job being sneaky. Once we got back in the car though and she realized that we weren't staying to play with Avery (we "boo-ed" my sister's family), she was a little sad.

3 comments:

Heather said...

She's SO cute! I can totally picture her tell you that too.

RC said...

I STILL SAY THAT ADDISON HAS THE SOUL OF A 30 YR. OLD TRAPPED IN A 3 YR. OLD BODY. THAT GIRL IS SO DANG ADORABLE, SHE JUST CRACKS ME UP. THE GOODIES LOOK YUMMY!

Jennifer Richins said...

What a cutie. Addison is just so dang adorable. And your treats look yummalicious.