Sunday, March 2, 2008

Well we're movin' on up!

I don't know that we're actually moving up (I guess literally in the direction sense of the word) but we have moved. We are now in Las Vegas again and I am so excited to start this new journey in our lives. We moved here for Jared's schooling, and while we've still got a LONG way to go, I know it will be the best move for our family. We'll be busy unpacking and getting the house together for a little while so I probably won't post for a few days, but I just wanted to let everyone know what was going on. By the way, thank you so much to everyone who helped us with the move, especially Ron & Dianna. They drove one of our cars here for us then helped us unload. Thanks again for everything!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I like your title. It makes me sing. I can't wait to see pictures. Lately I have been thinking -"I want to move to Vegas." Mainly because I would like to live in a big new house there, have friends and family close by, and have a few nice days of weather. I can't wait to come down to visit!!!

Jennifer Richins said...

Yayyyyy! I'm so excited. I didn't know you were already here. What side of town are you on? Not that any side of town is close to me, but I so want to see you. Maybe we can do a family dinner in April and all get together. I haven't seen your parents in SO long either.

RC said...

WHILE WE ARE TRULY, TRULY, SORRY FOR RON, DIANNA, AND THE REST OF THE FAMILY IN MARICOPA, WE HONESTLY KNOW YOUR SORROW OF HAVING THE KIDS AND GRANDKIDS MOVE AWAY.

MAY WE JUST SAY "WHOO - HOO"
FOR US, WE ARE THRILLED. WE ARE SO EXCITED TO HAVE YOU GUYS CLOSER.