Sunday, March 30, 2008

Happy Easter

I know I'm a week late posting this, but I'm still recovering from all of the fun we had last weekend. Our Easter was wonderful! My parents were here, my sister and her family came to visit from Utah, and my grandma and her cute little chihuahua Ricky came from California. It was a full house, but it was SO NICE having so much family around.


The 5 days everyone was here went by way too fast, but we all had a blast. We ate, shopped, played Guitar Hero, went to the movies to see Horton Hears A Who, had a BBQ, played at the park, shopped & ate some more...you get the idea. We always have so much fun when we're all together, I hate for it to end. Luckily though, living in Las Vegas I think we'll get to see one another a lot more often and we're still close enough to Jared's family for weekend trips.


Then on Easter Sunday we all met up at a park with my Uncle Greg & Aunt Marcia and my cousins Gregory, Jeff, Jennifer & Matt and all of their adorable families. We have not all been together in so long, it was great to see each other again and catch up. It was the first time some of us had seen each other's kids. I LOVE MY FAMILY! I feel so blessed to have grown up in a family that gets along so well and truly enjoys spending time together.


Once again I was horrible at taking pictures, but here are a few that I got.

Blaise & Caiden had been trying all weekend to pet our cat, but she just kept running away from them (I guess she's used to Addi torturing her) finally on the last day she warmed up and let them get near her.


The kids (& Bapa) heading outside to look for their Easter baskets.




My cute Grandma Martin!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I love the picture of the boys and the cat. They were so excited to finally pet her. And Grandma is too cute as usual.

We had sooooo much fun. We are still talking about it.

RC said...

IT REALLY WAS A HEAVENLY FIVE DAYS. I LOVE FAMILY GET TOGETHERS. MAYBE SOMEDAY I WILL EVEN BE ABLE TO SAY GOOD-BYE WITHOUT CRYING! I LOVED GETTING TOGETHER WITH EVERYONE, WE WILL HAVE TO DO IT MUCH MORE OFTEN. OUR FAMILY IS AWESOME.