Thursday, June 17, 2010

SELL IT OR KEEP IT

I came upstairs the other morning from taking my shower to see Urban quickly run out of the pantry into his room. I knew something was going on because I kept hearing the pitter patter of little feet running back and forth across the floor above me. When I walked in behind him I found half the contents of my pantry in the kids' room.


I asked what they were doing and Addison told me they were playing sell it or keep it.
"What's that?" I asked
"Well it's a game. I'm the store person and I ask Urban if he likes something and if he says yes then we keep it but if he says no we sell it."


Pretty creative don't you think? I'm actually quite impressed with their imaginations. Leave it to my kids to create a game revolving around food. They begged me to let them play a little bit longer before putting the food away. They were having so much fun and playing so well together that I actually didn't mind if they played "sell it or keep it" all day long.


Who knows, maybe this will be the next game show craze!


Oh, by the way, don't ask me what Urban's doing in this picture because I have no idea. But I still think it's super cute.

2 comments:

Brooke and Darin said...

Ha ha that is too funny!

Melanie said...

LOL what a cute game! Those two are so clever! :)