Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Dance Recital

Addison took a cheer class this year and had a blast. Her teacher is so much fun. She's the same teacher Addison had last year for her jazz/ballet class. I'm not sure which type of dance Addison likes better, she really seems to enjoy both. I think next year we may try tumbling.



This is Addison's class skipping across the stage during introductions. Addi's the last one. It's so funny watching the girls skip. Most of them aren't coordinated enough to do it (including Addison) but it's so cute watching them try.
Here she is on the big stage. (She's in the back on the left...not a great shot, I know) She does so well when she performs, I love watching her. I'm so happy that she doesn't get scared when she sees all of the people sitting in the audience. She just gets up there and does what she's been practicing.
She's so excited to have 2 dance trophies now. She really does have a lot of fun in her dance classes. Whether or not she ever pursues dancing I'm just glad that she's doing something active that she enjoys.

GOOD JOB ADDISON, WE'RE SO PROUD OF YOU. LOVE YOU!!! XOXOXO

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

How fun! I want to start Mylee in dance next fall. Addison looks so cute in her little outfit =)

Levi and Cynthia Wilde said...

How cute!! I remember doing dance classes when I was younger....I obviously never went anywhere with it, but I really did enjoy it. Good for Addi!

RC said...

She is so A D O R A B L E !!!
Love that little bug, big hugs from Bama.

I'm so glad she enjoys it so much, fun for her and fun for us to watch her.

I'm so bummed I missed this recital, thank you so, so much for the pictures.

Hugs to all my Bugs.

Brooke and Darin said...

She looks so cute in her little outfit. I bet that was fun to watch her!

Anonymous said...

THESE ARE THE CUTEST PICS EVER...OUR LITTLE GIRL IS SO CUTE...NOW I CANNOT DECIDE WHICH ONE TO PUT ON MY COMPUTER..THINK I WILL HAVE TO GET MORE COMPUTERS SO I CAN HAVE THEM ALL AS MY WALLPAPER...KEEP EM COMIN...LOVE DI

The Lingo Family said...

She is ADORABLE!!! Love her.

Melanie said...

Yay Addison! I love her little outfit and the pom-poms are too cute! She looks so grown up in the photo with her pony tail and make-up. Way to go Addison - love you!!

Jennifer Richins said...

How fun to see your little girl up there performing. She's too cute.