Sunday, December 6, 2009

More pictures

My fabulous photographer sister has my maternity, birth story & newborn pictures set up on a website if you would like to see them. I absolutely love them. It brought tears to my eyes to watch the slideshow. Each moment is portrayed perfectly. I am so glad to have these moments captured in photos to remind me of how peaceful & angelic my sweet baby girl is. Thank you Heather, you're the best. We love you!

To view the gallery go to:
collages.net

username:
Hollie's story

password:
28042

It will also ask you for your e-mail & first name as verification.

Hope you enjoy, I sure did.

3 comments:

RC said...

They are absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to order some.

Jennifer Richins said...

Fantastic photo journey! She's absolutely adorable and the photos are wonderful. I especially love the ones where she's wrapped up in the soft afghans. I wish Heather lived closer so she could capture the same for me when my little one comes. Thanks so much for sharing.

Heather said...

I have the cousin pictures up, FINALLY

collages.net

6 Cousins
28042