Thursday, November 12, 2009

Delilah Daisy

Well I'm sure it won't take people long to realise this isn't Hollie writing because she does a much better job then me. This will be short and sweet, she's here her name is Delilah Daisy and she was 5lbs 6oz and 19 in. It is amazing how something so tiny can make you feel so much love. I wish I were better at this because there is so much more that I wish I could say, but I've done what I was supposed to do. So enjoy the picture, I'm sure when Hollie has the time she will do a much better post with even better pictures.




13 comments:

The Lingo Family said...

She is so precious!!!

Cami said...

Yay! Congratulations! She is beautiful.

RC said...

Ah Dad, you did a beautiful job, (on the post and the baby), you wrote from your heart and for a camera phone picture, again you did great. I love what a sweet and loving Daddy you are, you are so great with your kids and your pride and joy shows in everything you say and do. Delilah is absolutely adorable and precious. I feel the same way, as I'm holding that tiny little miracle she brings me the greatest joy.

Hugs & Love to all five of you.

Shannon said...

She's really pretty and i love her name!

Christy Wheeler said...

Yay! Congratulations! I am so happy to hear and see that she is doing well! Enjoy your new baby!

Jennifer Richins said...

Yay yay yay! What a fun surprise. She is just adorable and precious and tiny and perfect. Congratulations to all of you.

Whitnie said...

Congratulations! Such a beautiful little girl. Yay!

Elissa said...

congratulations!!!!

Heather said...

I {heart} her!

Cowgirl at Heart said...

She is so adorable! I can't wait to meet her. Hope you guys are all doing well. Love all the babies for me and Jared too! I love you all and hope to get up there to see everyone after the snow melts! Love you all

Lindsay said...

Congrats you guys! She is absolutely adorable! I bet you are loving having her here =)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Keep working ,great job!