Saturday, November 7, 2009

Maternity pictures

My sister took my pregnancy pictures today and she did a fabulous job. She's been waiting forever to take them but I don't really get all that big (so I'm told, I feel huge!) until right at the end of my pregnancy. We decided we needed to do it today just in case little miss came early. It was so much fun. She found the cutest little place and we got down and dirty (literally, we were on the ground) to get some shots. She has a little sneak preview up on her blog http://bloggingwithus.blogspot.com/ and I can't wait to see the rest! I love what I've seen so far which is rare for me because I hate having my picture taken and never like the way they turn out. I guess it helps when you're SUPPOSED to look tubby! =) It also helps to have a great photographer that I'm so comfy with. She made me feel like a super model. Thanks again, you're the best!

4 comments:

April said...

ok that is a beautiful picture of you. Oh I like your sister. She does great work...and it always helps to have a perfect little model like you.

Cami said...

That is a great photo - your sister does a great job. And she's right; you look beautiful.

RC said...

So excited to go see the picture, I know it will be awesome, how can it not be, it's a picture of one of my beautiful daughters, taken by my other beautiful daughter.

Momeeof3boys said...

You look beautiful. But you always have, this is just a different view point.I love prego pictures. Can we see more? I could only find one picture.
Julie