Sunday, October 4, 2009

The Perfect Morning!

We had a wonderful morning.
We all woke up and cuddled in bed together for about an hour.
Then we made muffins, eggs & fruit for breakfast and ate while watching the rain out our front window.
The weather was beautiful. It was cloudy and rainy and windy, but oh so comfy cozy. I normally don't like weather like this, but I have been welcoming it with open arms this fall. It's been a nice change and feels so homey.
I sat watching the raindrops fall onto the window while sipping my first hot chocolate of the season. I LOVE hot chocolate. You can't feel bad while drinking it. It's warm and comforting and reminiscent of holidays, family togetherness & traditions.
We finished up with breakfast just in time for conference to begin. Conference is kind of like hot chocolate; you can't feel bad while watching it. It's full of so much spiritual goodness & "warm-fuzzies" (I loved that part...too cute)!
I felt very full of the spirit this morning and so blessed to be with my family. I wish every morning could be so peaceful and full of love.
I suppose it can be, I just have to work harder to fill my life with some daily "hot chocolate".

5 comments:

The Lingo Family said...

:)

Melanie said...

I'm so happy it's fall! And time for all the great things it brings with it. Warm-fuzzies of all kinds are great this time of year :)

RC said...

That does sound like the perfect morning!

Cowgirl at Heart said...

Sounds like the perfect morning to me! Pretty soon there will be one more in the cuddle ile...I can't wait to see HER! I too love hot chocolate especially on a cold fall day..Wish we would get some rain here. We really need it!

Heather said...

Happy Fall!!! I'm glad you are enjoying the cooler weather, cuz it's only gonna get colder!!! BRRRRR!!!