Sunday, October 11, 2009

Family Outings

Here's a couple of things our family has been up to lately. I am so behind on blogging but I have got so much else going on right now. I like to try to post these things just so I remember them. I have such a terrible memory and unfortunately I'm not great at journaling (is that even a word?) either.

When the kids and I first got back from Arizona we decided to go to Chuck E Cheese to have fun and spend some time together as a family. It was a rainy day so we had to think of an indoor activity. The kids had a blast. Mason actually slept most of the time but he woke up for a little while towards the end so we could get some pictures with him.



About 2 weeks ago was supposed to be one of our last really nice weekends so we decided to go to the zoo. The weather was beautiful, it was just perfect for a trip to the zoo. But man was it crowded! I guess we weren't the only ones who listened to the weather report. =) The kids loved seeing all of the animals, especially the brand new baby elephant. They also liked the train ride and carousel. Well Addison liked the carousel, any type of motion ride kind of freaks Urban out a bit but he did ok.















6 comments:

RC said...

FUN - FUN ! ! !
The photo's of Mason kind of crack me up though. Here you are at all these fun places and he looks completely unimpressed.

Melanie said...

how fun! it is true though, Mason looks bored out of his mind lol oh well as long as everyone else had fun!

Jennifer Richins said...

Chuck E Cheese...man, that place was just as cool as Disneyland when I was a kid. How fun for everyone.

Heather said...

How fun! I think it looks like Mason is having a blast. I see that twinkle in his eye!

Heather said...

Hee hee hee!!!

RC said...

P.S. my favorite is the picture of Jared and Urban, I love that one it just makes me smile. I love his coy looks and the tongue out, so darn cute. (I thought I had posted this right after my first post, guess my computer had different ideas???)