Sunday, June 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

As years go by they seem to do the nicest things for you
And every time you have one more you're twelve months dearer than before
A very Happy Birthday, a very Happy Birthday, a very Happy Birthday
Especially for you!

There's the Estes version of the Birthday song for you (at least I think that's it). Sorry we didn't get to see you today. Addison helped me make you a birthday cake so maybe we can come have some with you at work tomorrow or something. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WE LOVE YOU!


2 comments:

RC said...

THANK YOU.

SO IS THIS A DIFFERENT ESTES B.D. SONG? DOES THAT MEAN THEY HAVE A SPECIAL SONG FOR WHEN YOU BECOME A OLD-TIMER, SENIOR CITIZEN, MEMBER OF THE GERIATRIC SET, ELIGIBLE FOR AARP. OR IS IT THE SAME SONG AS ALWAYS, AND WITH MY OLD AGE MY HEARING AND MEMORY HAVE JUST GONE.

ADDISON, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING BOM-BOM A BIRTHDAY CAKE, I KNOW I'LL LOVE IT, UNLESS IT'S CHOCOLATE, THEN I'LL PRETEND I LOVE IT BECAUSE YOU MADE IT FOR ME.

Heather said...

I swear I left a comment on here already!

Happy Birthday!!!