Thursday, May 6, 2010

Dinosaur Park

A couple of weeks ago I had a baby shower to go to so Jared decided to take the kids to the dinosaur park. We've never been before and I'm kind of sad I missed it, but they all had so much fun. I was really impressed that Jared took the kids by himself. I don't think I would have been brave enough to go somewhere like that with all 3 of them by myself. I get a little paranoid about losing one of them. Urban likes to take off running and that scares me. Especially when I have Delilah, it makes it hard to run off after him (he's pretty quick).

Anyway, these are pictures that Jared took with his phone. I'm glad he thought to take pictures, that way I didn't miss out on too much. We will definitely go back again. Jared said there's so much to do that they didn't even get to it all.



3 comments:

Julander Family said...

That phone takes great pics. I wish my phone did! What a brave Daddy. Next time you go let me know and I'll come with ya!

Cami said...

We LOVE the dinosaur park. We should schedule an outing!

RC said...

How fun for them, and a nice little break for you too. Jared is such a great Daddy, he's just an all round great guy, that's why we love him so. His phone takes pretty nice pictures.