Monday, May 10, 2010

"But mom,...

we were trying to be Indians!"

Well then, by all means, please continue.

That was the explanation I got when I walked into the room and found that they had painted their faces with Addison's play makeup. I guess they thought I couldn't possibly get mad at that. They were right, I just started laughing.

Urban started crying hysterically when I told them they needed to get in the bath so we could wash it off. That's why he looks so sad in the first picture. He then proceeded to have a fit and throw himself down onto a pile of clothes that I hadn't put away yet, all the while wiping his face all over my clothes. That's why his face isn't as red as Addison's, my clothes are now red instead.

That stuff was hard to get off. I had to scrub several times with makeup remover and those two still had a bit of a red tint to them once we were done.

5 comments:

Cami said...

Oh, that's beautiful! Thanks for the laugh.

Julander Family said...

It's a love hate relationship with moments like these. Minus the wiping on the clothes it wasn't so bad right??? So cute!

Whitnie said...

Love it!

RC said...

"HOW" can you get mad? hee, hee
too cute!

(except for maybe the part of using the clean clothes as a hankie)

Now I realize it was not meant to be full face make up, but seriously, it is for child's play, yet look how difficult it was for you to get it off, don't the people who make this stuff have children??

Jennifer Richins said...

Where do they come up with this stuff? Too funny!