Monday, April 26, 2010

Oops!

He did it again.


So it turns out that Urban is a bit of a klutz. He is constantly tripping over his own feet, running into walls or falling out of his chair for absolutely no reason at all. He'll just be sitting there, then next thing I know he's on the floor. Nothing will happen, he won't even be goofing off, he just falls down. It mystifies my mind.


Well sadly, he also falls down stairs. The entire time he was learning to walk and then perfecting the art, he never fell down our stairs. Now that he's a seasoned pro he's done it twice. Unfortunately his face always takes the brunt of his falls. I've never actually seen it happen. I just hear the ruckus and start running. I feel so bad for him, it looks just miserable. Our stairs aren't carpeted and they have the metal studs on the end. It must hurt so badly. Poor little guy!


Here's a picture of his latest stunt... (it's a bit out of focus)

And this one is from back in September...
He always seems to hit right in the same spot, right on the bridge of his nose. OUCH!!! Luckily he's always been okay. He just needs some extra cuddles & loves.

5 comments:

RC said...

OUCH!!! It makes me so sad, seeing him hurt like that. It brings tears to my eyes. My poor little guy. Bama is so sorry Bud, big hugs and kisses. Love ya

Jennifer Richins said...

Poor little dude. That looks like it hurts.

Heather said...

Ouchie Mama! Falling off the chairs,...........that sounds famililar. Just waits 'til he stabs himself in the hand with his own fork!

Anonymous said...

i tried to leave a message yesterday...i put this pic on my computer as my wallpaper and everyone wants to know who the poor little boy is...he is sooo cute and looks soooo sad...and looks so much like Jared when he was that age...only Jared cut the end of his nose off...so Urban is doing much better...hope everything else is doing ok...kiss my babies...love, Di, Grandma

THE JACKSONS said...

Poor kid! He sure is a cute boy, bruises, cuts, scrapes and all! You should teach him to say "Chicks dig scars." LOL!