Thursday, January 14, 2010

Just for Ike

If you look over to my sidebar at Family & Friends you'll see that I added your name. Since you don't actually have a blog I had to enter my site address so if you click on it you'll just come back to me. I do apologize for excluding you in the first place, after all, just because you don't have a blog doesn't mean you're not family. Perhaps I should change the caption to "friends & family WITH BLOGS" for clarification purposes. Thank you for bringing this horrendous error to my attention. I hope to never fail you as a sister-in-law ever again. =)

Maybe you guys should start a blog though. It's a great way to keep up on what's going on in each other's lives. Just think about it. Love you guys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WELL AS LONG AS YOU ARE ADDING TO YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS...I WANT TO KNOW WHERE I AM...I DO HAVE A BLOG...BUT OF COURSE HAVE NOT GONE TO IT IN ALMOST 2 YEARS...SO DO NOT ASK WHAT IT IS CALLED...WOULD LOVE TO BE INCLUDED...LOVE YA, DIANNA AND RON

ALSO, THANKS CLAUDIA FOR THE MESSAGE ON FACEBOOK...BUT AS YOU CAN SEE I RARELY GO THERE EITHER...RON IS DOING MUCH BETTER...HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS SOON

RC said...

Geez, what about poor Ronny??? Now I'm sure he is going to feel left out.

I like the idea of Ike and Amber starting a blog though, it would be fun to see pictures and up dates of them and their boys.