Thursday, September 17, 2009

HAPPY 4th

BIRTHDAY ADDISON ROSE!


I have been totally out of the loop lately and am trying to slowly get back on track. The kids and I have been in Arizona for the last month trying to help my brother out with a terrible situation he and his family have been going through. It's a very long story that I'm not going to get into right now. It has been a crazy, stressful & frustrating month but life must go on and even though I'm late I couldn't skip a post about my sweet baby girl's birthday. I've been trying to keep life as normal for the kiddos as possible.


Addison turned 4 on August 29th. Where does the time go? She wanted to have a princess themed party with lots of pink and Sleeping Beauty stuff. She actually got to have two parties. One in Bullhead with my family and one in Phoenix with Jared's family. Let me tell you, she got S-P-O-I-L-E-D! Bom Bom made her an adorable pink and purple castle cake (per Addison's request) that she absolutely loved. How could she not? It was perfect for a princess. Then her sweet cousin Jenna made her a cake with pretty yellow & red flowers and a tiara on top. She sure felt special! She had a pinata, got clothes, dress up outfits, barbie toys, games & more. Since we weren't able to be with daddy on her birthday (which broke his heart) he had a super cute Barbie bike waiting for her when we got back home. She loved it! She had a wonderful birthday. Thanks to everyone who shared it with us.

6 comments:

The Lingo Family said...

Super Cute Pink Princess!!! She is a doll!!!

Cowgirl at Heart said...

Wow what a lucky girl! Two parties! I guess that's cuz she's a Princess. It's hard to believe that all my A-team are 4 already. Time flies....Life will get back to normal for you and you have earned a jewel in your heavenly crown for helping out Nick and Melanie in this awful situation! You're a great sister!

RC said...

Happy Birthday Addison Rose!
Such a sweet little girl deserves three special parties. We are so glad we got to spend one of your birthday's with you.
We love you so much.
Hugs & Kisses
Bom-bom and Bapa

Heather said...

I thought i left a comment already! Happy Birthday! I love her so much and she IS a princess! Love the castle cake too!

Jennifer Richins said...

Love all the pink and princess stuff. So adorable to see her with all that. Happy Birthday Addison.

Nick said...

It was so nice to get to spend her Birthday with her. Glad she had a fund Birthday :)