Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Fun Pictures

The other morning the kids were being so cute and lovey with each other that I just had to get some pictures. I know it looks like they're wrestling around and tackling one another, but they're actually giving loves. I love these pictures because they both just look so happy. They seriously took turns giving each other hugs for like half an hour. Love those moments!



And I saved the best for last. Jared's not real proud of this picture, but I couldn't resist. Urban loves to play dress up. After all, he does have an older sister who is ALL GIRL. That's what he sees her do, so he thinks he should do the same. Well, the other day he came walking out of his room wearing this skirt. Then he put on a pair of my heels. Now he always wears my shoes (he's got a bit of a shoe fetish) but this is the first time he's ever put on a skirt. I know it's WRONG, but he looks so adorable. Look at that smirk on his face, he is so proud of himself. It cracks me up, hee hee. Sadly enough, he is actually pretty good at walking in high heels that are way too big for him. Do I have some great blackmail for when he's older or what?

I love my little man! Even if he is a bit girly at times. =)

5 comments:

Heather said...

those pictures are so cute!!!

Jennifer Richins said...

Super cute pics. I can't believe how much older Urban looks than last time I saw him. He's a little boy now, not just a baby.

RC said...

They are so dang cute!!! That last picture makes me sad though, not because he is wearing a skirt, but because he is getting so grown up, where did our baby Urbie go? As for the skirt, he has good taste, hee, hee. Maybe he thinks he's Scottish.

Christy Wheeler said...

they are so cute!

get an eyefull of this... said...

so very cute.