Monday, May 4, 2009

The Chandler Curse

Does anyone remember the episode of friends when Chandler can't smile? He & Monica are trying to get their engagement pictures done but every time Chandler gets in front of the camera he gets this strange, almost scary, look on his face.

Well, my sweet Addison Rose has this same problem. I love my baby girl to death and think she is the most beautiful girl in the whole wide world (I know, a bit biased) but she cannot take a good posed picture to save her life!

Today was picture day at her dance studio so she was dressed up all cute in her little recital outfit. When we got home from dance I decided to try to take some pictures of her myself. Here's what we ended up with when I asked her to look at me and smile:


I know the top one doesn't look too funny on here, but when it's full size it's pretty silly. In her defense, I suppose I should disclose that she was squinting because the sun was in her eyes. But still, this happens almost every time we try to take a picture. I can't wait to see what the ones from the studio look like (hee hee).

Now here's what she looked like when I just asked her to run around and play and forget about the camera:


Ahhh, much better!

While she'll probably never be a super model with picture taking skills like these, she'll always be beautiful to me.

7 comments:

The Lingo Family said...

She is too cute. I love her long goldielocks.

RC said...

WHAT A LITTLE CUTIE!!!

I THINK THE SMILE FOR THE CAMERA THING IS PASSED DOWN? :) HEE,HEE
WE ALL KNOW WHICH ONES OF US I'M TALKING ABOUT. UMMM, BAPA, BAMA, MOMMY, NICK.

TOO BAD WE CAN'T ALL BE MORE LIKE AUNTIE HEATHER, THE CAMERA LOVES THAT GIRL.

Heather said...

She is so stinkin' cute!!! I LOVE her!

Heather said...

And Jason thinks he has the Chandler curse too. The FAT Chandler curse.

get an eyefull of this... said...

That's so funny. I remember that episode!

I hope you are feeling better.-dc

Melanie said...

how cute! lol at least she tries to smile right? I love her little recital outfit too!

Jennifer Richins said...

I love her action shots, they're fabulous. And what a cute little outfit she got to wear. I love it. You need to post video of her recital so the rest of us can see her in action.