Sunday, February 1, 2009

Thank You Bom Bom!

'Cuz you're the bomb baby, bomb baby. I think that's a song, maybe I just made it up. Who knows?

Addison was super excited because she got packages in the mail two days in a row. She feels pretty special. Now she's going to expect something everyday. =)

My mom sent her some adorable clothes that she made for her. She is SO TALENTED! This stuff is so darn cute. She made a jumper dress with a matching coat, hat & scarf and a very chic zebra print coat & hat set. She loves them! She couldn't wait to put them all on at the same time.

I've included pictures of the jumper & accessories but I'll post pictures of the zebra coat later. We took those pictures together with Avery because she has a matching giraffe print coat. They look absolutely ADORABLE!

Thanks again grandma.



4 comments:

Jennifer Richins said...

I don't know why, but Addison looks so much older in those pictures. Did she mature in the last week or two? She's such a cutie, especially in her haute couture!

RC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RC said...

Oh, my little fashionista, She is so dang cute, she looks absolutely adorable! I like those colors on her.

I don't know why but she reminds me of a barbie doll in the middle picture, too cute.

Looks like it fits her ok, I always worry about that since I am sewing them long distance.

I absolutely love sewing for the girls, so much fun. Now, I can't wait to get started on the next outfit.

Melanie said...

It's such a cute outfit and I love the colors. I agree, she looks so much more grown up lately, and her hair is so pretty!