Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I AM SO...

FREAKED OUT RIGHT NOW!!!!
This is what I found on our kitchen floor last night.
No, not this exact one. I didn't take the time to grab my camera to get a picture before smashing the disgusting creature with a shoe. I walked into the kitchen last night to throw something away and almost stepped on it. The only reason it caught my attention is because the cat was stalking it so I looked down to see what she was playing with. It's so scary too because it was like a transparent brown color so it blended in perfectly with our tile. It's funny because bugs & spiders don't generally freak me out too bad, but this has me all out of sorts. I'm so scared for my kids who are on the floor a lot (well not Urban so much yet, but soon). I totally have the heebie jeebies now. I can't walk on the floor without looking down to make sure I'm not about to step on one. YUCK, I AM SO GROSSED OUT!!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

I'm freaked out too! What a very spooky Halloween! You need to move PRONTO!!!

Nick said...

Yucky scorpions are nasty. I would be a little on edge if I saw one of those too. May you be scorpianless from now on!

RC said...

OOOOOOOOO, YUCK! I KNOW AREN'T THEY JUST GROSS. I HATE FINDING THEM, BUT I HATE EVEN MORE THAT THEY DARE GO IN A HOUSE NEAR MY BABIES. THAT WILL NEVER DO. IT REMINDS ME OF THE TIME A SNAKE GOT INTO OUR HOUSE AND YOU (HOLLIE) PICKED IT UP AND WERE JUST GETTING READY TO PUT IT IN YOUR MOUTH WHEN I SAW IT, I GRABBED YOU, THE SNAKE SLITHERED AWAY, AND I RAN OUT SCREAMING FOR DAD. TOOK US ALMOST AN HOUR TO FIND IT AGAIN, LUCKLY IT WAS NOT A RATTLER, BUT STILL GROSS. I THINK WE WOULD HAVE HAD TO MOVED AGAIN, IF WE DIDN'T FIND HIM AND THROW HIM OUT. GROSS, YUCK, CREEPY-CRAWLY'S DO NOT BELONG IN OUR HOUSES.

Jamie said...

Just the picture totally freaks me out! Last night I saw a post like this on a friend's blog, I had nightmare (literally) for two nights!!!!! YUCK and double YUCK!!!!!!!!!