Friday, April 16, 2010

Pictures

I know I'm going out of order here considering I still haven't posted about Easter, but I wanted to share these pictures of the kids.

Since yesterday was such a beautiful spring day we planned a photo shoot with my sister. I dressed the kiddos in their Easter clothes and we headed off to the park. They all looked so cute.

Heather really got some great shots, which isn't easy with my bunch. Urban does not like taking directions from anybody. I was actually quite surprised that she got a single shot without him pointing his finger and scrunching up his face yelling "no, I don't like it!" They were much more interested in playing on the playground than getting their picture taken. In all fairness, what kid wouldn't rather play than sit still and pose? Actually I take that back, my niece Avery was dying to have her picture taken. She kept posing and asking if it was her turn. She cracks me up.

All in all they did great. I think they turned out super cute. Thanks Heather!

Here's the link http://tippytoesphotodesign.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANKS FOR THE PHOTOS...I WAS GETTING SO HOMESICK FOR MY BABIES (YOU AND JARED TOO) AND HEATHER DOES SUCH A GREAT JOB...I HAVE TO WIPE THE TEARS FROM MY EYES AND GET BACK TO WORK...WE LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL SOOOO MUCH...GIVE MY LITTLE ONES A KISS AND HUG FOR ME...LOVE DI

Lindsay said...

Such cute pictures.... love all their outfits! =)

RC said...

I love them!

(the kids, the outfits, the photo's)

I love them all!

How cute and adorable are they?

Awesome job as always on the photo's Heather.