Sunday, September 28, 2008

Happy Anniversary Sweetie!

These past six years have been wonderful. I am so thankful for all that you are and all that you do. You continually amaze me. You have the ability to comfort me simply by holding my hand or make me feel like the most special woman in the world by kissing my cheek. I love you more than I ever thought possible and that love grows everyday. I'm not sure how I got so lucky to be your wife but I know I don't deserve you. Thank you for putting up with me. I can't wait to see what the rest of our lives together have in store for us. I know with you by my side we can't go wrong. I love you pomegranate, happy anniversary!

Love, Cherry








6 comments:

jori-o said...

Awww, how sweet! Happy anniversary!

Jennifer Richins said...

Happy anniversary!

RC said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! LOVE YOU BOTH.

HOPE WE DIDN'T CROWD THE END OF NIGHT FESTIVITIES TOO MUCH, BY KEEPING ADDISON UP SO LATE AND BEING THERE. :0

Heather said...

Happy Anniversary,Sweeties!

get an eyefull of this... said...

Hey Happy Anniversary!

Trecia Estes said...

Happy anniversary (again...late) Hollie you look so much like Heather in a few of those pix I had to take a double look.

You are lucky to have Jared, but he's pretty lucky, too. Would it be wrong if I corrected you and said you two really deserve each other....no matter which way I rehearsed it in my head it just sounded funny:o)~ LOL

All in all, we are lucky to have you both, and the niece and nephew (and cousins) that have come along.